BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Idaho Girl Scouts would get a tax break on each box of Thin Mints under legislation introduced in a House committee.
Latest Local News
A dense fog advisory has been issued for Eastern Idaho through noon Monday and motorists should expect hazardous conditions, especially during the morning commute.
POCATELLO — The sixth annual Celebrate Idaho State, a CommUniversity event, will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Idaho State University Pond Student Union Building. This year’s event will focus on athletics.
Good furniture can literally last a lifetime. As a result, you should always buy the best quality you can afford. That doesn’t mean you have to break the bank, but you need to be smart about how you buy furniture.
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A state senator in Utah wants to declare pornography a public health crisis, echoing an argument being made around the U.S. by conservative religious groups as porn becomes more accessible on smartphones and tablets.
Idaho State University immigration adviser Jesse Kiboko has lived in Idaho for four years, but his heart and mind are still in his native Democratic Republic of the Congo, where his brother Vano remains imprisoned.
LAVA HOT SPRINGS — A hundred people dressed in costume braved the icy water of the Portneuf River for the annual Polar Bear Float in Lava Hot Springs on Saturday. The event is one of many held every February for the Fire and Ice Winterfest.
Harley Jones' dog Levi was hit by a car in Pocatello, Idaho, on Jan. 4 and then ran off. In this video, he describes his 23-day search for his missing canine companion and the dog's remarkable rescue.
- State gets access to public fishing spot across private land
- Idaho House panel introduces Girl Scout sales tax bill
- Turnbull wildlife refuge reopens on Monday
- Idaho county to use upgraded voting system for 2016 election
- Broken pipe closes south-central Idaho school district
- Wrong-way driver dies in northern Idaho collision
- State seeks delay in 3 Freddie Gray trials, pending appeals
- Cruise ship that sailed in storm headed back to home port
- The Latest: Man helped fellow cruise guests out of elevator
- Chicago teen's death shines light on police code of silence
- Governor, health officials sued over Ebola quarantines
- Winter storm threatens Cape Cod with up to 18 inches of snow