Latest Local News
BYU-Idaho in Rexburg has issued a statement regarding the ongoing controversy over sexual assault allegations and honor code violations at the Brigham Young University campus in Provo, Utah.
The United States Attorney’s Office and US Postal Inspectors have seen a recent uptick of sweepstakes fraud victims in Southeastern Idaho, to include the Pocatello, Montpelier and Preston areas. Inspectors’ last trip through the area to speak to victims discovered losses of over $70,000 due …
POCATELLO — Chasing giant frogs, shooing iguanas out of the road, eating termites and appearing on a national radio show were all part of a nine-day Idaho State University geosciences seminar this spring on the Caribbean island of Montserrat, which features an active volcano.
A study by a personal finance website found that Idaho is one of the worst U.S. states for working mothers.
DENVER (AP) — The upcoming wildfire season across the U.S. isn't expected to be as bad as last year's infernos, when a record 15,800 square miles burned, the nation's top wildland firefighting official said Wednesday.
The air and ground search for an abducted Navajo girl ended tragically Tuesday when authorities found the 11-year-old dead near the towering rock formation that gives the New Mexico town of Shiprock its name.
- Report: Faster response needed to minimize salmon die-offs
- Idaho city settles lawsuit over local law, LGBT weddings
- 2 charged in investigation of northern Idaho PAC
- Officers cleared in fatal shooting of southwest Idaho man
- N. Idaho boy on bike dies after collision with vehicle
- Idaho women sue doctor, claim they got counterfeit implants
- Authorities search for suspect in Navajo girl's death
- The Latest: AP Exclusive: Dozens fled mental hospital
- AP Exclusive: Dozens escaped from mental hospital since 2013
- Rail travel through DC derailment site to be restored
- Mom declared brain dead after Wisconsin interstate shooting
- The Latest: Detroit teachers say they will return to work